Sunday, December 9, 2007

Caught the blogger bug too!

Dav*e and I have been thinking about setting up a blog for Zo*e since she was born, but are just now getting to it. That is the story of my life these days with an 8 month old (as of Tuesday), and a 32-hour/week job for me and a 40+ for Dave. We decided to do this too because of family and friends out of town and a massive IPhoto file on our computer that we have shared with so few people. My sister-in-law, Mink*e's recent post to link blogs gave me the final push I needed to get this going after so long. Zo*e is just recuperating from her first cold - it is so hard to hear her hacking and have her look at me like "mommy, do something!" I am not posting any pictures of this because I don't want to remember her like this! Tuesday was the worst of it - she was already doing much better the next day - back to scooting all over the floor and grabbing the things in the living room that are not toys, such as the phone, remote, or a magazine. And smiling - oh how we love that!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Z*oe's beautiful face on my computer screen. I will try to keep up with the happenings of your family. Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer said...

Whee! So much fun to see pictures of your little pea. I'm glad you've jumped on this crowded little bandwagon.